Information We Collect.
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site, and from third parties. Information from various sources may be combined from:
- Information You Provide: Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with information such as your name, email address, phone number, credit or debit card information, company information, and shipping or billing address – information that is used to voluntarily register for Shop PK or place orders through the Site. We may also collect customer communications, such as requests for customizations and live chats, and information about any orders you place, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order.
- Content You Upload: By nature of Shop PK’s services, you may be required to upload materials to the site (“Content”). This Content, such as your logo or user name) may become available to all visitors to our Site.
- Log Information: Our server may automatically collect information about your use of our Site that your application sends, including but not limited to your IP address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our Site; the website you go after leaving our Site; the pages you view on our Site; the dates and times you access our Site; and the authentication token used to validate the identity of you or your computer.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
Shop PK may use your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, for the following purposes:
- Our Services: To facilitate your orders, to complete your purchases, to respond to your requests, to administer your account, to send you content or news about our site or that we think may interest you, to ask for feedback to improve our Site and services, to communicate with you about your orders or account, and for other account or customer support purposes.
- Marketing & Advertising: To conduct advertising or marketing research, to provide you with special offers, to customize the content you see, to send product information, or to send marketing and promotional communications from Shop PK or from other third parties. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Site, via email or on other third-party websites (e.g. using Google Customer Match or Facebook Ads).
- Customer Research & Analytics: To research how our customers use our Site and services, to analyze how customers interact with our marketing content and communications, and for other analytical and statistical purposes.
We may also use the information defined here to investigate, protect, or defend the rights, safety, or property of ParsonsKellogg, our customers, or the public; to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of our Terms and Conditions or this Policy; to compare information for accuracy and verify your identity; to customize, measure, and improve the Site, content, and layout; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes. This information may be used to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (i.e. a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (i.e. informal requests from a regulator).
In order to enable your full use of the Site, we ask for Registration Information. We use third party banking organizations and other providers of payment Sites to bill you, and in that case we will, therefore, provide this billing provider with the necessary billing data.
We do not sell your Registration Information to anyone. We will not send you newsletters or promotional mail or email if you tell us not to. However, we will use e-mail to send you messages about your order, about faults and about Site issues. We may also use e-mail to keep you up to date with news about the Site.
We use your Order Information to complete and customize your orders, and may give this information to subcontractors in connection with order processing and fulfilment.
We may also use your order information in aggregate form for benchmarking or improvements to products, services, or marketing. If required by law, we reserve the right to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Order Information.
We will use this routing information to provide you with access to the Site and for statistical information, for operating the Site and improving our products and services.
Our Site is not targeted for persons children under eighteen (18) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a person under 18, we will promptly take measures to delete that Personal Information from our systems and terminate that person’s account. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information with your consent, please contact ParsonsKellogg as soon as possible.
Third Party Sharing
We share your personal information with the vendors that help us process your order, such as charging your credit card when you make a purchase. When we share information in this manner, sharing is always subject to a legal agreement that requires them to keep your personal information strictly confidential.
ParsonsKellogg may share your information with any current or future parent company if the ownership of our business changes substantially. We may transfer your information to the new owner to enable continued operations of the Site.
If the law requires, we may share information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, protect our interests or property, or prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the website or using our name. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, or government agencies.
We may offer products or services jointly with other companies and individuals using the website. (Collectively, these may be referred to as the “Third-Party Providers.”) You understand and agree that if you use the website to connect with a Third-Party Provider, we may share your information with the applicable Third-Party Provider to facilitate your transaction.
At Shop PK, we prioritize your security and have taken steps to protect your information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information during transmission and once we receive it by limiting internal access to our servers. We also have physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards in place that are designed to protect your information.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, the transmission of information via the Internet is never 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted through our site. You provide such information at your own risk. In the event we inadvertently disclose your personal information, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to limit and remedy the disclosure as required by the applicable law.
There are a number of steps you can take to help protect your information. You are responsible for protecting and maintaining the security of your password, and are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by choosing a robust password and keeping your login information and password private.
Should you receive any email or communications requesting your password or other sensitive account information, please report this to Shop PK immediately at email@example.com and treat this email as unauthorized and suspicious.
If you believe someone has unauthorized access to your account, please change your password immediately by logging in and visiting your profile settings. Report unauthorized access to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may have access to your password and may use it to access your account for quality assurance or other internal technical purposes.
HOW LONG PERSONAL INFORMATION IS KEPT
What You Can Do
- Access your account at any time to review and modify most of your personal information and your password/privacy settings.
- Should you wish to cancel your account or remove your information from the Site, please contact ParsonsKellogg immediately and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally remove your personal information from our Site. Please note we may maintain copies of your information and Content after you have canceled your account in an archived form, not generally available to other users or third parties.
- In the event you do not wish to receive promotional or informational emails from Shop PK, you may opt-out by following the opt-out/unsubscribe instructions contained within the body of any email message you have received from Shop PK. In order to service your account and facilitate your order, we may still send you transactional emails.
Cookies and Tracking
You can erase cookies from your computer, block or disable cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored using most web browsers. If you reject cookies, the functionality of Shop PK may be limited, and you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
Our Site may contain links to other websites hosted by Third Parties. These Third Party Sites may include, among others, service providers who have a relationship with us. These Third Party Sites are not under our control and your use of these sites is subject to the terms and policies stated on that specific site. Please be aware that when you enter a Third Party site from Shop PK, ParsonsKellogg is not responsible for the privacy practices of the other website, and we encourage our users to read their privacy statements for each website they visit.
Changes to this Policy
Rhode Island Law
If you are a California resident, you may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personal information for direct marketing purposes in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1798.83. You may make one request for this information per calendar year. Please contact ParsonsKellogg at email@example.com or 888-293-5648 with your request, confirming that you are a California resident with a current California address. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions for using Shop PK.
Contact ParsonsKellogg and Shop PK